Gregory Huber exclusively represents individuals who have been injured due to the negligence of another and individuals who have had a loved one killed as a result of someone else’s negligent conduct. He founded Zele Huber Trial Attorneys, PA in 2009 with a vision to provide professional legal service and compassion to injured people and the families of those who have been killed due to the negligence of others.
Greg has handled complex personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout the State of Florida and the United States against major corporations and every major insurance company. He is in the elite field of attorneys who have obtained verdicts of more than a million dollars and has negotiated numerous multi-million dollar settlements on behalf of his clients. Greg has also received the high honor of being recognized as a Florida Super Lawyer and Legal Elite.
Greg began sharpening his trial skills following his admittance to the Florida Bar in 1997 while serving as an Assistant State Attorney in the 19th Judicial Circuit where he tried more than 60 jury and non-jury trials. He later worked for the prestigious Lytal, Reiter, Clark, Fountain & Williams firm focusing on complex product defect cases throughout the United States and Florida.
Greg is a Florida native and grew up on the Treasure Coast. He and his family have lived in Palm Beach County since 2004.
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 1997
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Florida, 1994
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Automobile Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Medical Malpratice
- Trucking Accidents
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of Florida
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Florida Super Lawyer, Multi-Year Recognition
- Florida Trend Magazine: Legal Elite, Multi-Year Recognition
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND LEADERSHIP ACTIVITIES
- Board of Directors: Palm Beach County Bar Association, 2012-present
- CLE Liaison: Palm Beach County Bar Association date
- Board of Directors: Young Lawyers Division, Florida Justice Association, 2005-2008
- Eagle Member: Florida Justice Association, date
- Member: The Florida Bar, date
- Member: Law Week Committee, 2009
- Co-Chair: Bench Bar Association, date
- Member: E. Earle Zehmer Annual Mock Trial Competition Committee, date
- Former Member: Independence of the Judiciary, Client Relations and Professionalism Committees
- Lecturer: Auto Negligence Seminar, Florida Justice Association, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, 2011
- Lecturer: Al J. Cone Trial Advocacy Institute Seminar, Orlando, FL, 2009
- Lecturer: Gathering the Loose Ends Collateral Source Issues, Florida Justice Association, Fall Convention, Orlando, FL, 2007
- Lecturer: Demonstrative Evidence, American Board of Trial Advocates, The Florida Ultimate Trial Notebook, Palm Beach, FL, 2007
- Co-Chair: Al J. Cone Trial Advocacy Institute Seminar, Orlando, FL, 2006