A referral relationship with Zele Huber Trial Attorneys may benefit you and your client. There are many good reasons to refer a client to our office. You may be “conflicted out” of a matter. You may choose not to devote money or staff time to a particular case. You may feel your chances improve by bringing in an experienced trial lawyer who has an established track record of success in similar cases.
- We pay referral fees in accordance with all rules governing the Florida Bar and referral relationships best practices.
- Be as involved as you choose.
- We communicate with you consistently about the progress of the case.
- We do not poach your clients.
WHEN SHOULD I REFER A CASE?
- As early in the case as possible
- When it becomes clear litigation is necessary
- When you choose not to expend money or staff time to try a case to verdict
- When you feel your case would benefit from trial experience beyond what is currently available at your firm